Rubble Tile is a local woman-owned business offering distinctive, high quality tile since 1929.
We offer tile in a wide range of materials–ceramic and porcelain, natural stone, glass, metal and concrete. We carry exclusive lines from around the world—from custom hand-crafted tiles made in the U.S.A. to the most technologically advanced porcelains from Europe.
We foster committed partnerships with our vendors, focusing on manufacturers that are environmentally sustainable and as committed as we are to satisfying our customers.
Residentially, our products are highlighted in home tours, and we have sponsored the ASID Showcase Home for more than ten years. Our team of design consultants in the showroom has combined experience of more than 30 years in helping customers select products.
Commercially, Rubble products are used in hotels, schools, banks, retail settings, corporate offices, auto dealerships, restaurants, and aquatic and spa facilities. Rubble holds certifications for WBE and CERT – SWBE. Our commercial sales team works closely with architects, contractors and general contractors from initial product selection through project completion.
At Rubble, we keep abreast of trends globally, nationally, and locally. We align ourselves with professionals in the architectural, design and construction communities through these organizations:
- AIA (American Institute of Architects)
- ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)
- BATC (Builders Association of the Twin Cities)
- CTDA (Ceramic Tile Distributors Association)
- IIDA (International Interior Design Association)
- NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry)
- NKBA (National Kitchen and Bath Association)
- TCNA (Tile Council of North America)